Thursday, October 2, 2008

Desperation and Quiet...

There is this sense of desperation deep widin... I wonder who or wha I m n wha I want to be.. Its this sense of uneasiness within that is driving me up the wall :( .. Know how it feels when u leave everythin behind n thn find urself all lost again? I think, I do!!

Every cell of mine is revolting - kinda stopping me from making that leap.. I for one know, once I make that leap - I will grow and won’t remain what I have been.. I feel constricted (Dat feelin in ur throat that never lets u complete ur thoughtt or ur sentence).. Evrytime I’ve been challengd in my life n I’ve lost myself - I’ve hit back....It has been like making a point, but over a period of time, you tend to forget to whom the point was being made and that is how I have grown... I stand at another crossroad this time - not knowing where I will land if I start... May be the fear of starting pulls me back - the safety of the known!! I haven’t run in a looooooooong

time, just lazed and ambled around… I don’t know if I am going to start running again. But if I do, the next time I stop, I hope I have grown to be a better persn... The thing about running, I’ve always run for ppl -Lots of promises to keep and lots of people to take care of.....I hope I remain worthy of what I have received all my life... !!

No comments: