Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Musings....

While I was a kid, my father used to make me learn how important it is to give respect to your elders and be polite with everyone you talk. All those habits that were inculcated in me in my childhood has carried through and so it would have in all of you. We learn so much from our parents and most of the time we are not even aware we have learned that from them. We tend to remember these words when everything is going fine, when everything is under control. But once things lose our control, all these values lose its importance. We fight like cats and dogs and abusing each other becomes a routine then. We don’t even realize what comes out of our mouth in anger and words spoken in anger can make us regret all our life.The greatest educational challenge for human race is how to unlearn the law of school which we acquired. It is back to basics time!!!


YAWN! life sucks, people suck, relationships suck,education sucks,world sucks,but i don't, world aint worth me, thats all !!

No comments: