Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am Alone with my Lonliness.....

Yesterday everything was just going on too well for me. Yet I could feel that something was amiss.......something which I could not figure out myself either. I wondered that since everything has been going on so well then why is that empty feeling surfacing again and again. I have noticed that even if all is going on so perfect around me and I even have my share of fun and frolic, still by the end of the day I feel gloomy. Why? What is it that I am missing so much. I have friends, work, family members, movies to watch, music to listen to... Anyways, not going off the track.......as I talked to this friend about his loneliness and encouraging him, I was myself feeling so discouraged deep within that I just could not control my tears afterwards..... I had to cry it out lest accumulating it inside. I have cocooned myself and radiate an aura of coldness so that no one sees what is going on within me. I am scared of anyone venturing inside and see the real me. Even my lonliness surprises me at times as if it is the only friend that I am left with.

But atleast it is there with me to comfort me as I slowly drift away in the stillness of the night and wait for the dreams to ride me high...............

1 comment:

chocoliciousgal said...

awww swwty... u knw we are always there for u...plz do try to cheer up :)