Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mr PERFECT!!

I think a perfect person exists only in Mills and Boon or in Chopra films (and this implies to both men and women so I am not being partial). Anywas, after much thought :P here goes my list:

1. Honesty: It is most important for the survival of the relationship. If there is no mutual honesty and trust a relationship can never thrive for long.

2 Intellectual: I cant stand dimwits at all! He should be highly intellectual and be able to carry on the conversation smartly and intelligentaly on any topic.

3.Sense of Humour: I feel this is really important and after all laughter is the best medicine and this adds to the charm

4.Caring: He should be able to tolerate my mood swings (sometimes :P), shoule be able to sense things even when I cannot explain them. Shoule be understanding and give me my breathing space when I need it.

5. Responsible: Some one who I know would take care of things around, who is serious about his work but when at times I need him he should put his work at side and be there for me (basically someone who knows that work is definately important but family and offcourse I am more important :P)

6. Optimistic (to the core): I really get bogged down when things go wrong and become totally blue.He has to be an opposite atleast (and after all opposites attract)

7.Looks: SHoule be pleasant looking. I don't want a tom cruise other wise I will be bothered about all the women after him. But he should definately have loving eyes and a warm smile and yeah he should definately be:

8. Romantic: Should be able to express his love for me, remember all the date, make me feel special and love me just as much even when I have a running nose, bad cough and groggy eyes (Asking too much? Am I? But then I was writing about a "Perfect" person:P)

Lastly, he should be a self reliant and self made man (not the one's surviving on his dad's money). But he should be earning good enough so that the day I find my job sucking I can leave it and live the rest of my life off him. But then I don't even want a dumb fat money bag, he should have class to the boots!! And not to forget, should respect my mom dad and gel with my friends (and the most important: should be good in bed!! :P :P)

Hmmmm...that's about it.......Eh huh! Mr PERFECT...Lol!!

3 comments:

chocoliciousgal said...

I hope u find ur Mr.Perfect asap woman :) !!! <3

Pranab said...

What Do Women Want? Brian Scott McFadden reveals the answer on Letterman. Indeed.

Karan said...

My first drop - in . Nice share . Very well said and not a tough find , I must say . As the old saying goes - " When you know it's right , it's right " . Keep sharing.