Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year.........Resolutions!

New Year... Here are a few things I wish to change in my hectic lifestyle this year (And y I might actually follow it, coz its simple enuf to fit into my otherwise hectic lifestyle!!)

1. I will find healthy ways to soothe myself... Not to rely on drinking to take my mind of things- "wine is not coke".

2.Eat proper food at least once a day.

3.Have more patience! Yes, I am a bit compulsive. I think when God created the world, he purposely created me for one Psychiatric illness- compulsion and impulsion ;o)

4.Smile sincerely, laugh a lot and take time off occasionally.

5.Make a promise I know I can keep.

6.Read a lot...n write more (sensible stuff)

7.Give a sincere compliment.

8. Crib less, No more gossiping n..... basically Live n LET Live!!

9. Expect Less...n try and give more (widout expectations offcourse)!

10.Be connected on a regular basis with people back home no matter how occupied I am..

11 Tell my friends I really care for them (coz I do!!)

11. Believe in the power of magic....No not that witchy, narnia kinda magic, But I guess I shud appreciate the power of a good word, a kind touch or a smile.... I hav lost that somewhere along the way and that scares me but I know I can always regain it....I believe that when u say magic it is some form of a well wish for a person...Maybe I need to be wished better n wish better.... n this Year will be it!!!

12. Last but not the least, I need to believe in myself...I have lost touch with wanting to be with me...I have lost interest in what I want to do.... I have lost touch with me.....May be someday I will find my way back!!

I would try and keep upto my resolutions this time.....!! :) As they say, may all your troubles be as short lived as my New y resolutions ;o)

Happy New Year people!!!

1 comment:

Karan said...

Wanting to know , how many of them still stands going ?