Friday, January 9, 2009

Letter to Self...

Dear Me:

I regret to say that I am totally fedup with you and your distractions. So I have decided to take matters in my own hands from today.

I have waited patiently for 23 years for you to grow up, and have some sense. But now I have realized that some people don't grow up and they don't listen to reason…..And you are a perfect example!! You are supposed to do something else (U kno what) and u are sitting here blogging. No, we are not going to have beer today.. and whatever happened to your resolution of not smoking for 3 months….U broke it, right!! Now we penalize you and extend it to another 3 months!! N BEWARE this time…

Whatever happened to your tennis lessons and the gym schedule, which you have been planning for past three months? Start reading avidly now and write sensible stuff henceforth….

The offer to visit the bar may look tempting, but we are not going there for another few days….Remember “alcohol is not coke”…. I am also surprised at your tremendous ability to forget things, which has cost us quite a lot now … All those emails and phone calls which are long overdue, we should be done with them by this week, right? For Gawd’s sake STOP bein LAZY!!

The list is very long and I don't want to go into lot of other details. I just wanted to let you know that you are not in charge from today.

yours ever,

Me



No comments: