Friday, January 11, 2008

Me, Me, Me!

Welcome to my blog :o) I am Anky lost somewhere in the US of A;the quest to find myself is an ongoing and never ending process!!

Defining Myself:

Like many ppl I too believe that introspection is very important. But it is not easy to see urself objectively because more or less we are biased towards ourselves. Here I am trying to see myself, rather some aspects of myself, that may be useful for improvement/clarification and give them a reason or a definition.

I write when I am feeling very clear or very unclear(always the extremes)... My escapism is my best defence against hurt of any kind.
When I do something it is for a reason which can range from satisfaction, achievement to pure passion.
I believe everybody thinks the way they do because their perception is biased. My reasons to go on with life are a mix of duty and curiosity (they say curiosity killed the cat)..

I resent control even if it is good. I can be with you forever because you care. I can leave u right now if that's what it takes to live in peace.

Work/Study finds place in life if I enjoy it or if there is no choice...
.

For me the reason to live is life. At any time I don't regret what I do and maybe not really enjoy it either..

When In downswing I really waste time and get destructive but I don't care as long as I am the only one in the mess...When I am feelin up, I am not too boring a company to be with(Watch out!)

I am moody, frank, eccentric, methodical, individualistic, erratic, analyzed, creative, fair, passionate, ambitious, intense, understanding, verbal, sensitive, naive, impatient, inquisitive, open and logical.
I am honest as long as it doesn't really hurt anyone including me.

I have a poor EQ which is compensated by not so poor IQ.

My hobbies are troubling people, thinking and music.

Three things that can grab my complete attention at any time are good food n drinks, a gud article and/or book, and cute guys (not neccessarily in that order.).

The most important things in my life are being fair, self-respect, a good career, family, money and love.

My biggest enemy and friend is my hyperactive brain which thinks a lot.

I don't read like I used to..

My weaknesses are cute guys, good food, success, power, love to mention a few...
My biggest fear is falling in luv someday or getting married..

My worst nightmare is waking and finding myself on an island all alone..
My biggest tragedy is not being understood.

I think Murphy's laws work.
I want to be able to fly and I feel I will live forever.

I think a lot. When I am in upswing, it shows as focussed intelligent work and philosophical pondering. In downswing it becomes destrucive attitudes, sullen moods and laziness.


I accept myself and people as they are as long it doesn't disturb my peace of mind bigtime.
I think purpose of every activity is happiness.

I feel money is by luck but knowledge is by hard work. Hard work without a clear aim is stupidity.


And I can blog indefinitely!

No comments: