Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Life is (very unlike me statement)…. ...well.....Beautiful!!

This has been a wonderful wierd and at times painful ride.... I am of course talking about my initial days in syracuse... I have seen and done so much it seems like a lifetime... Hard to believe its jus been a week.... But such is the way of time … it flies by!! I miss home (and I don nly mean mommy and daddy home, I of course also mean my Friends!). I miss pandu n her no nonsense attitude.... I miss the anxious moments before the start of a presentation in college… I miss the royal screwups … I miss seema’s rants about how bad we were.... I miss those late night chats n talks.... I miss not going to lectures. ....I miss the wierd food sessions with Pappu n Momo. I miss Lil chik'n aka NM getting pissed off at little things.... I miss the death defying afternoons with Alpana..... I miss Prajktaz lets conquer the world attitude.... I misssh office...the stairs n the chai wala....our silly jokes.. n endless cribbin bot Xansa n its policies.....I mishhh varun gettin irritated..I missshhh roshiniz stories.....I misssshh shilpa n her jerkin shoulders.....I misss Ashiwiniz Pjz.....I miss our late nyte conference calls...I miss Sumit getting loled...... I miss Anupama’s wierdness.....I mish our bein thr for ech othr evrytim.....I missh evryone... I miss the feeling of feeling young.....I miss everything and so much more.....As for Syracuse its nice… but its not home!!

No comments: