Saturday, January 19, 2008

Stuck in Reverse................

Wassup fellas,
Mighty change has again permuted my life in an unchanged manner.... I have been trying find my home away from home and also to make some dough alongside (damn )...!!! I am doing somethin that I never wanted to do in the whole phuckin work , its really strange that I am not quite disliking the course of it (tho i might howl the other way, self proclaimingly I am a head strong nerd, strictly averse to change and especially work but i guess it is just that these days,some thing has gotten into me-I don knw of it ane better than u do!!)
I finally, have time for myself as a replacement for the time i use to murder to introspect and look back at things in the cynical/realistic manner that I have done in the past, guess that takes energy and Im gonna prevent myself of running outta it and maybe I dont want to analyse anymore (who gives a fuck anyway,I don and believe me even u you shouldnt!)..
Things however have moved at a more rapid rate than i expected them to be, fortunately I have found some pretty coarse partime work herein, not many places to wander bout (Sigh! I miss wandering bout, whoa..whoa! That plus some old friends -one heck of a comnination ,aint it ?).... We all here try to enjoy life as much as we can...partly drinking (not evryone), gossipin, leg pullin and partly sharing our experiences which generally drifts to recalling the moms-and-brothers, others moms-and-brothers etc etc (its not an awefully bad way to spend time either) and hell when it comes to Boys (n NV) everyone else has an input in the discussion ,and that makes it very fuckin interesting, listening and not letting the herd hear my very own silence...enuff..
Its about time that i should revert back to a very powerful factor that guides our life, yupp guessed it right, its about time for me to go about "TIME" .. If youve known me well, then you must know how much i love/hate it.... Here the thing is that there aint enough time for nothing, we just instictively react to it whatever we come across rather than effectively take steps at a more logical manner, this is really bothering me, though I never think and act but i always had the comfort that later i could think and come to a logical solution /reaction to the external problem, and later preach it (I too want to sound intelligent just like everyone else ..nothing wrong about that*wink*).. But jokes apart the thing tht I miss cming over to this new place is not my family or my friends but Time, I miss it cause if i had the luxury of thinking in the utterly" slow" manner that i generally do, I would have realised that i am missing them ..... Oops! I am starting to miss em.... missing my family(esp ma, pa n dadu) n my spcl ganga friends(those f who undrstan me by jus lukin in2 my eyes!).... Sigh! again time prohibits me from going on.... damn it!!(Promise, Im writin with dry eyes!) ..
But i promise that i will come back and share some more of my experiences... until thn b gud!!

1 comment:

Impressionist said...

hah! Life sure is fast there in US! :D
Im sure u will get used to it soon :P ...So it was U who inspired ananth to start a blog :P good!

-I